2009年11月29日 星期日

Esprit

I did not notice the new flatship store of Esprit when I passed through the Beijing Road. I discovered it until I was getting on the bus. I looked around and the lighting attracted my attention.











The LCD light can also form different font, different words, different colours and pictures and also give motion.














The light was shining and the whole building was very eyecatiching . At the first sight, I did not realized it is Espirit as it was very eyecatching just like what LV did before. If this lighting was placed at Canton Road, it may not be that eyecatching compared with the other big brand like Chanel and LV. However, it is very eyecatching when it placed at Beijing Road. It attracted many tourrists' attention and also the people at the car are also pay attention to it.

There are 3 Espirit store located at TST. It is a good strategy to let travellers know the brand and it is an attractive promotional tools that catch the attention of travellers and passengers on the bus or other transportation.


yoyo

沒有留言:

張貼留言