2009年10月5日 星期一

Anna Sui Rock me!



This is the new perfume from Anna Sui called Rock me! and also this collection includes body lotion, shower gel, etc. Anna Sui employed Agyness Deyn who is stylish and sexy as the spokesperson to represent this perfume. She looks really rock with the black bold eyelines, leather jacket and the guitar and still very "Anna sui" with the butterflies and roses in thie advertising.

Before the perfume releases, a guitar class is held for some fashion journalists and the perfume is promoted after the class. I don't know whether the journalists can learn guitar very well in the class. But it is a interesting and creative activity for introducing a new product.
Also, from 1st Oct to 30th Oct, each purchase over $680 can get a "Rock me!"bracelet which purchase over $980 can get a "Rock me!" bag. If the purchase include the "Rock me!" perfume can an extra gift. I think this promotion is quite attractive for consumers because it is easy to purchase over $680 in Anna Sui and then i can get a "Rock me!" bracelet!

And it is very surprising that Anna Sui and Rock can link together, i think it is a positive surprise for customer!!!

By Ester

沒有留言:

張貼留言